The University of Winchester Scholarships 2023 are currently accepting applications, and in this article, we will provide a comprehensive overview of this scholarship programme.
Scholarships for International Students are offered by the University of Winchester and are partially funded.
Both Undergraduate and Graduate students can apply for consideration for one of these scholarships.
At the University of Winchester in the United Kingdom, these scholarships are available to International Students who are pursuing either an Undergraduate or Graduate Degree.
They are open to any International Student who is not a member of the European Union and who is applying to the university for a full-time Undergraduate or Postgraduate taught programme.
Details Regarding University of Winchester Scholarships 2023
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters.
- Institution(s): University of Winchester.
- Study In: United Kingdom (UK).
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
Opportunity Focus Areas
- American Studies.
- Animal Welfare.
- Childhood and Youth.
- Creative Writing.
- Cyber Security.
- Digital Design.
- Digital Media.
- Education Studies.
- English Language.
- English Literature.
- Information Technology.
- Liberal Arts.
- Media and Communication.
- Musical Theatre.
- Performing Arts.
ALSO READ: Apply Now for Sussex MBA Scholarships 2023
- Social Work.
- Value Studies.
Financial Support for Students
There are two different kinds of Winchester International Scholarships:
International Students Scholarship: These Scholarships constitute a reduction in tuition fees of no more than £1,000 per annum.
International Taught Masters Scholarship: The total value of this scholarship is £1,000.
Criteria for Eligibility
Candidates must satisfy all of the standards listed below in order to be considered for the Winchester International Scholarship, which are as follows:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
1. Eligibility is restricted to candidates who are applying to full-time programmes at either the Undergraduate or taught Postgraduate level.
2. Applicants who are interested in participating in ELTSU programmes, such as the International Foundation Programme and the Certificate in English for International Students, are not eligible.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) must be passed with a score of at least 6.0 overall, with a minimum score of 5.5 required in the writing section.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) must be passed with a score of at least 6.5 overall and at least 5.5 in the writing section to fulfil the English language requirements for Postgraduate taught study.
Instructions on How to Apply
In order to be considered for Winchester International Scholarships, please submit your application in accordance with the following instructions:
- Academic qualification.
- Experiences gained on the job.
- Personal statement.
- A photocopy of the front page of your passport, as well as copies of any previously issued UK visas.
- If relevant, documentation of your proficiency in the English language (such as the IELTS score).