You have arrived at the right location if you are looking for fully funded Undergraduate scholarships to study in the United Kingdom for the purpose of earning a Bachelor’s Degree.
We have compiled a thorough list of Undergraduate scholarships available to study in the UK.
A good number of these scholarships are fully funded, while the remaining scholarships are either partial fee or tuition fee scholarships.
Requirements to Study Undergraduate Degree
In order to be eligible for an Undergraduate Degree programme in the United Kingdom (UK), applicants are required to have graduated from high school with honours.
A wide variety of high school Diplomas, including advanced placement, advanced levels, and international baccalaureate, are accepted for study at universities in the United Kingdom.
In addition, universities around the world recognize the secondary school credentials of students from a variety of countries.
However, in order to get direct entry into a Bachelor’s Degree programme in the UK, you need a high school Diploma from one of the countries that do not accept British diplomas.
How to Apply for a Undergraduate Degree in the UK
UCAS, which stands for the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service, is the application service that is officially approved by the government of the United Kingdom and is used by all of the universities in that country.
Applicants need to register on the UCAS website and fill out the application form before they can submit their request to study towards a bachelor’s degree in the United Kingdom.
However, the majority of universities will only accept your application if it is submitted through the UCAS system.
A small number of universities do allow international students to apply directly to the university; however, this is the exception rather than the rule.
Undergraduate Scholarships in UK for International Students
Because there are many universities and organizations in the UK that provide scholarships for International Students, we have compiled a comprehensive list in order to assist you in navigating through the various opportunities for funding that are currently available.
1. Newcastle University International Foundation Scholarships
Foundation scholarships are available at Newcastle University for exceptionally talented International Students who wish to pursue post-secondary education that will ultimately lead to admission to Undergraduate Degree programmes at the university.
- Number of Scholarships: 10
- Value of Scholarship: 100% Tuition Fee
- Duration of Scholarship: One Year
2. Newcastle University Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholars Hips for International Students
Scholarships, both partial and full, are available to highly qualified Graduates who are considered to be from outside the United Kingdom for the purpose of determining tuition fees and who wish to pursue taught Postgraduate or Undergraduate study at Newcastle University.
- Eligible African Countries: South Africa, Kenya, Egypt, Algeria and Morocco.
- Number of Scholarships: 14
- Value of Scholarship: 50% of Tuition Fees.
- Duration of Program: 1 Year
3. University of Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate Scholarship for Developing Countries
The Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship is made available by the University of Westminster, and its purpose is to provide financial assistance to a student from a developing nation so that they can pursue a Master’s Degree full-time.
- Number of Scholarships: 1
- Value of Scholarship: Full Tuition Fee, Accommodation, Living Expenses and Flights Expenses.
- Duration of Scholarship: For the Period of the Masters Program.
4. High Achiever Foundation Scholarships for African Students at University of Nottingham
The Foundation Courses at the University of Nottingham provide an entry route to selected degrees in the arts, business, engineering, science, and social sciences.
These courses also offer the opportunity to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree while studying at a university that is among the best in the world.
Students from Africa who wish to enroll in the Engineering and Physical Sciences Foundation Certificate programme can apply for one of five available scholarships through the university.
- Eligible African Countries: All African Countries.
- Number and Value of Scholarship: 5 Scholarships of £2,000 Towards Tuition Fees.
- Duration: The High Achiever Prize Is for the First Year Only.
5. Kingston University Undergraduate Scholarships in UK for International Students
A total of £200,000 is given out in scholarships and other awards to International Students every year by Kingston University in the United Kingdom.
For each year of a three-year programme, prospective full-time Undergraduate students in any academic course are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- Number of Scholarships: Several.
- Value of Scholarship: International Scholarships Each Worth £4,000 Per Year of Study.
- Duration of Scholarship: 3 Years
6. Undergraduate Scholarships in UK for International Students at University of Kent
The University of Kent has a long tradition of welcoming students from other countries, and the university is pleased to provide a number of scholarships to students who wish to enroll in Undergraduate programmes there.
The information that you provide on your UCAS form, along with the clear thinking and motivation that are demonstrated in the essay that you submit, will be used to determine which students receive scholarships.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Specified.
- Value of Scholarship: The Scholarships Are Worth £5000 Per Year of Study at the University of Kent.
- Duration of Scholarship: For the Period of Study.
7. University of Sheffield Merit Undergraduate Scholarships for Developing Regions
Undergraduate students from Africa and other developing countries who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement may be eligible for merit scholarships made available by the University of Sheffield.
- Eligible African Countries: Kenya, Uganda, Botswana, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, South Africa, Tanzania, Mauritius, Egypt, Sudan, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco.
- Number of Awardees: Not Specified.
- Value of Scholarship: 50% Tuition Waiver.
- Duration of Scholarship: Duration of Programme.
8. University of Sussex Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
The Sussex Excellence Scholarship is a merit-based award that recognizes and rewards Undergraduate students who have achieved excellent academic performance before joining the university.
- Number of Awardees: Not Specified.
- Value of Scholarship: £3,000 Cash Award.
- Duration of Scholarship: 3 or 4 years.
9. Coventry Academic Performance Scholarship (CAPS)
The Coventry Academic Performance Scholarship, sometimes known as CAPS, is available to any and all International Students who are applying to full-time Undergraduate programmes at the university.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Specified.
- Value of Scholarship: Worth Up to £1500.
- Duration of Scholarship: One Time (tho, it may be renewed).
10. Dickson Poon Undergraduate Law Scholarships at Kings College
At the Dickson Poon School of Law, King’s College London, there is a scholarship programme called the Dickson Poon Undergraduate Law Scholarship programme. This programme provides prestigious and generous scholarships to outstanding first-year law students.
The level of competition for the scholarships is high, and recipients of one of these awards are held to a very high standard.
Dickson Poon Scholars are expected to play an active role both in the school community while they are students and in the wider community after they graduate.
- Number of Awards: Up to 30.
- Value of Award: Scholars Will Receive Financial Support of £5,000 Per Year for the Duration of the Degree Programme.
11. University of East Anglia Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
The University of East Anglia in the United Kingdom awards scholarships each year totaling more than a million pounds to support International Students’ academic advancement.
All International Students who are not citizens of a member state of the European Union are eligible for consideration for a scholarship that ranges from 10% to 50% of the total cost of tuition.
- Number of Awardees: 50
- Value of the Program: Scholarships Are Awarded in Amounts of 25% or 50% of Your Tuition Fees.
- Duration of Scholarship: Complete Duration of Studies.
12. Bank of England Undergraduate Scholarships for African Students
Students from black or mixed African or Caribbean backgrounds who are planning to begin their Undergraduate Degree programmes at a university in the United Kingdom during the upcoming academic year are eligible to apply for this scholarship, which provides monetary assistance to students from certain backgrounds.
- Number of Awardees: 3
- Value of Scholarship: The Programme Will Provide Successful Candidates With Up to £30,000 to Support Living Costs During Their Undergraduate Degree.
- Duration of Scholarship: 3 Years
13. University College London (UCL) Scholarships for International Students
United World Colleges (UWC) and University College London (UCL), along with International Student House (ISH), have come to an agreement to collaborate on a programme that would allow graduates of UWC who are unable to study in the United Kingdom due to financial constraints to pursue full-time Undergraduate studies at UCL.
Through the implementation of this programme, UCL shows its support for the goals of UWC, which are to transform education into a driving force that brings people, nations, and cultures together in the pursuit of peace and a sustainable future.
- Number of Awardees: 2
- Value of Scholarship: The Scholarships Will Consist of Full Tuition Fees, Maintenance Allowance of £7,000 Per Year & Free Accommodation.
- Duration of Scholarship: 3 Years (but can be extended to 4 years).
14. University College London (UCL) Access Opportunity Scholarship
The Access Opportunity Scholarship is the name of the new scholarship programme that University College London (UCL) has announced will be established.
The purpose of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students who, as a result of their immigration status, are unable to qualify for traditional student loans to pay for their higher education.
Applicants for asylum, children of asylum seekers, or unaccompanied asylum-seeking children who hold an offer for an Undergraduate place at University College London will be eligible for this scholarship.
- Number of Awards: Not Specified.
- Value of Award: The Scholarship Will Consist of Full Tuition Fees and a Living Allowance of £10,750 Per Year.
- Duration of Award: Normal Duration of Programme at UCL.
15. Leeds University Business School Scholarships
Undergraduate students at Leeds University Business School who have shown sustained academic excellence and have the potential to make a significant contribution to business school life are eligible to apply for international scholarships offered by the school.
- Eligible African Countries: Nigeria and Kenya.
- Number of Awardees: 8 Scholarship Slots Available. 2 Slots For Each Country.
- Value of Scholarship: Candidate Will Receive an Award of £2,500 Per Year for Each Standard Year of Study.
- Duration of Scholarship: Duration of Undergraduate Course.