Students who are interested in getting scholarships for Master’s programmes should now get ready to witness a marvellous opportunity geared up for them.
The Queen Mary University of London offers financial assistance in the form of a scholarship to students who are interested in getting further education there.
Since the university is located in the vibrant city of London, you may get your dream of studying in London fulfilled now.
These announced scholarships are for those students who are entering with a UK First-class Degree (or International Equivalent) in the Faculty of Science and Engineering.
The opportunity has been initiated to attract the most exceptional and talented students from all parts of the world to come and study with the university.
Details Regarding Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarships (PG)
- Country: United Kingdom (UK).
- Institution: The Queen Mary University of London.
- Available Programme: Masters.
- Nationalities: All Countries.
- Financial Coverage: Funded.
Fields of Study
If you are looking for the best programmes for studying abroad, you may find them at the Queen Mary University of London.
Under this scholarship scheme, Master’s Degrees that are taught within the Faculty of Science and Engineering are available.
There are some specific programmes within the faculty that are ineligible; you may check the details about them on the official call for the scholarship.
Financial Support for Students
1. The scholarship is available to all overseas fee-paying students (who are non-UK students), as the amount for the scholarship is £2,000.
2. The amount of the scholarship will be deducted directly from tuition fees, as applicants are required to finance the remainder of their tuition fees and living expenses.
3. Students enrolling in part-time programmes will receive 50% of the scholarship in year one and 50% in year two.
Criteria for Eligibility
International Students from around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship by following these requirements:
1. The applicants must have obtained a UK First Class Bachelor’s Degree or an International Equivalent Degree.
2. The applicants have to be eligible to pay overseas tuition fees.
3. The scholarship is only available to those applicants or students who apply for and enroll in a programme taught within the Faculty of Science and Engineering in the academic year 2023–24.
4. If the students plan to defer their place to a future session or intake, they may risk losing their scholarship (if awarded).
Instructions on How to Apply
There is absolutely no need to separately apply for this scholarship programme, as applicants will be taken into consideration for this award.
This will be on the basis of the information they provide in their application form submitted online to the Queen Mary University of London.
If successful, they will be informed of the status of the award via their application portal. Visit this page to complete the details and the application procedure.