You need not be concerned if you were unable to obtain a scholarship to study in the United Kingdom because there is still a possibility for you to attend school in that country.
Now is the time for all overseas applicants to submit their scholarship applications to the Leeds University Business School Scholarship programme in preparation for the 2023–2024 academic year.
Students enrolled in Ph.D. programmes who have an interest in expanding their knowledge of business and the fields that are related to it are eligible for this scholarship.
There are only four scholarships available for students with a high level of motivation and potential who are interested in conducting research in this sector.
The Scholarship for the Department of Finance and Accounting at Leeds University Business School is currently open for applications, and residents of the United Kingdom are strongly urged to do so.
Let’s suppose that you are an excellent student with strong research skills.
In that scenario, you have no choice but to put in an application for this opportunity in order to further develop your knowledge and expertise, both of which will eventually be to your advantage.
Details Regarding Leeds University Business School Scholarships 2023
- Country: England, United Kingdom.
- Host University: Leeds University.
- Type: Fully Funded.
- Category: Scholarships.
- Duration: 5 Years.
Benefits of Leeds University Business School Scholarships
The scholarship is only accessible for the first year of the degree programme; however, it may be renewed for subsequent years based on how well the student is doing in their studies.
The scholarship for Business School offers the following benefits:
- It will pay for the total amount that the students owe for their tuition.
- It will offer a maintenance grant at the standard rate that is used for the UKIR.
- It is a great chance for all business students to explore the educational environment of the UK.
- It paves the way for numerous lucrative job prospects.
Criteria for Eligibility
Before submitting an application for the Leeds University Business School Scholarship programme, applicants are required to satisfy the qualifying requirements listed below, such as the following:
- All applicants are required to hold an Undergraduate Degree with a grade of either a first or upper-second class.
- To apply, International Students must already hold a degree that is comparable to a Master’s Degree from the United Kingdom.
- Certificates of English proficiency must be submitted by each and every candidate.
- Qualifications in their respective fields are required for every application.
- Every applicant has to be a first-time PhD student who has never completed the degree before they may be considered.
Application Process for the Leeds University Business School
To begin, each and every applicant is initially asked to participate in a research study, which may be accomplished by completing the application procedure.
You will need to attend two interviews in order to be considered for the scholarship. Following the process, the scholarship will be awarded to students who have demonstrated great academic achievement.