Applications are presently being accepted for the Kingston University Scholarships 2023, and in this article, we will explain in depth about this scholarship programme.
This includes the benefits it offers and the application process that must be followed step by step.
For Undergraduate and Master’s-level studies, the Kingston University Scholarships 2023–2024 are available as partial funding scholarships for International Students.
International Development is pleased to provide these international scholarships to deserving international students for use during their first academic year of study.
These awards are given out in an effort to foster academic performance, broaden the demographic makeup of our student body, and foster interpersonal connections.
Kingston University has maintained its position at the top of the ranking for graduate business start-ups for the sixth consecutive year, according to the most recent statistics made public by the Higher Education Statistics Agency.
After assisting 371 of its graduates who had the entrepreneurial drive to launch their own businesses in the previous year, the university prevailed over fierce competition from 158 other higher education institutions located around the United Kingdom.
This is an increase of 52 from the previous year, and it indicates that students at Kingston University were responsible for starting one out of every ten graduate start-up enterprises that were created in England in the preceding year.
Details Regarding Kingston University Scholarships 2023
- Level of Study: Undergraduate/Masters.
- Institution(s): Kingston University.
- Study In: United Kingdom (UK).
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen program.
ALSO READ: Leeds University Business School Scholarships 2023
Opportunity Focus Areas
- Accounting, Finance and Banking.
- Architecture and Landscape.
- Art and Design.
- Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Computing and Information Systems.
- Creative Industries and the Creative Economy.
- Creative Writing.
- Digital Media.
- Environment and Hazards.
- Geographical Information Systems and Science.
- Human Resource Management.
- International Relations and Politics.
- Journalism and Publishing.
- Life Sciences.
- Management (General).
- Nursing and Midwifery.
- Performance, Film and Media.
- Sport Science and Nutrition.
Financial Support for Students
Scholarships from Kingston University International are worth a total of £5,000, and if you choose to pay for your education through installments, the full £5,000 will be deducted from your final payment.
If you are paying your entire tuition fee in advance, you should deduct £5,000 from your total price (for example, if your fees are £13,500 and you are awarded a £5,000 scholarship, you should pay £8,500).
ALSO READ: Fully Funded B.A. Krukoff Fellowship 2023 – APPLY NOW
Also, if you are paying your tuition fees in installments, you should pay the whole amount.
Criteria for Eligibility
Candidates must satisfy all of the standards outlined below in order to be considered for scholarships at Kingston University, which are as follows:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- You have been extended an invitation to enroll in one of Kingston University’s Undergraduate or Postgraduate programmes.
- You are not presently enrolled in a Degree or foundation programme at Kingston University.
Instructions on How to Apply
In order to be considered for this scholarship, please submit your application in accordance with the following instructions:
- Create an account with Kingston University.
- Send in your application to Kingston University.
- You should submit your application for the scholarship once you have been given an offer to attend Kingston University, whether it is conditional or unconditional.
- Kingston University Offer Email (conditional or unconditional).
- Academic Reference (from previous teacher or employer).
- Personal Statement (maximum 500 words).
- Academic Transcript.