There is presently a call for applications for the Goldsmiths International Response Scholarships, and in this article, we will provide extensive information regarding these scholarships.
This includes their merits and the application process broken down step by step.
The Goldsmiths International Response Scholarships 2023–2024 are fully funded international scholarship programmes.
This scholarship is available to students who are pursuing Undergraduate or Master’s Degrees, and it covers tuition fee waivers in addition to £8,825 for each year of study and accommodation fee waivers.
According to the QS World Rankings, Goldsmiths University is one of the top five art and design universities as well as communication and media studies universities in the United Kingdom.
According to the Research Excellence Framework from 2014, Goldsmiths is ranked as one of the top 25 universities in the United Kingdom for the quality of their research.
Details Regarding Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship 2023
- Level of Study: Undergraduate/Masters.
- Institution(s): Goldsmiths, University of London.
- Study In: London, United Kingdom (UK).
- Number of Scholarships: 4 (2 for Undergraduate, 2 for Masters).
- Undergraduate Program: 3 to 4 Years.
- Master’s Program: 1 Year.
- Confucius Institute for Dance and Performance.
- Educational Studies.
- English and Comparative Literature.
- English Language Centre.
- Institute for Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship (ICCE).
- Institute of Management Studies (IMS).
- Media, Communications and Cultural Studies (MCCS).
- Politics and International Relations.
- Research Centers and Units.
- Social, Therapeutic and Community Studies (STaCS).
- Theatre and Performance.
- Visual Cultures.
Financial Support for Students
Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- £8,825 allowance.
- A full tuition fee waiver for each year of study.
- Accommodation fee for a single study bedroom.
Criteria for Eligibility
Candidates must demonstrate that they meet all of the standards listed below in order to be considered for the Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship.
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
1. You are required to have been extended an offer to enroll in either a full-time Undergraduate or full-time Postgraduate taught programme beginning in September 2023.
2. You must have stated on your application that you are a refugee or an asylum seeker, or you must have been granted limited leave as a result of an asylum application or a human rights application.
3. You will also be required to provide evidence of academic distinction and/or considerable performance in the field of study that you have selected.
4. You are currently enrolled in your first year of either an Undergraduate or Graduate programme.
5. Applicants are required to provide a letter from the United Kingdom Government verifying their status as a refugee or asylum seeker in the United Kingdom.
When you send in your application, you will need to upload this document to the My Goldsmiths section of your account.
6. If you are unable to show evidence of your right to live and work in the UK, your application will not be taken into consideration.
University Entry Requirements
If English isn’t your first language, you won’t be able to study with them until you can prove that you have the necessary English language skills.
These are indicated on the relevant programme pages since, in most cases, they call for a certain IELTS score.
However, in addition to that, they also acknowledge a variety of other English-language credentials.
Instructions on How to Apply
Please adhere to the following instructions in order to submit an application for the Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship:
Students from other countries can submit an application UCAS’s website for an Undergraduate Degree that they offer.
The application form allows you to submit your information to up to 5 different colleges, but you only need to complete it once for it to be forwarded on to all of the schools that you have chosen.
There are a few distinct parts on the application form, including one for your contact information, one for your academic history, and one for a personal statement.
This is where you can describe your interest and excitement for the field of study that you wish to pursue.
NOTE: Your application must contain a reference from someone who is familiar with you and can comment on your suitability for the subject you intend to study, such as a teacher from your previous or current institution of education.
However, in order to submit your application to UCAS, you will be required to pay an application fee.
You can submit your application to Goldsmiths online by selecting the “Apply Now” button that is located on the page of the programme that corresponds to the course in which you are most interested.
Because certain programmes have distinct application processes, it is important to carefully examine the programme description to see if there are any requirements that are particularly stringent.
There will be a request for a personal statement to be uploaded as part of your application.
This is your opportunity to distinguish yourself from the other applicants who are interested in your programme and to explain the reasons why they ought to grant you a spot to study there.
However, it is important to keep in mind that popular courses have a tendency to fill up rapidly, so it is better to apply early in order to prevent being disappointed.
For the majority of taught degrees, there is no official deadline for when to apply.
As an additional component of your application, you might be required to offer samples of your previous work, such as essays or photographs.
The teaching faculty will review your application after you submit it, and there’s a chance they’ll ask you to take part in an interview (which could be in person or over Skype).
Creating a MyGoldsmiths account is the first step in the application process for scholarships and bursaries at Goldsmiths.
To create a MyGoldsmiths account, please view the instructions and advice that are currently available.
At the time of enrollment, you will receive an email with more instructions on how to set up your account.
Application Instructions for Accommodation
You will be required to submit a separate application for accommodation; you should do this as soon as possible when applications become available.
You are required to rank Loring Hall, Dean House, and Ewan Henderson Court as the top three accommodations that you are interested in.
After that, you will be required to complete the remaining application selections in order to proceed to the next stage of the application process.