The application process for the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship 2023 is currently open, and in this article, we will describe the application procedure in detail.
For MBA studies at the University of Oxford, the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship 2023–2024 provides complete funding for African Students.
In accordance with its mission, which took inspiration from the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Eni contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) targets through strategic cooperations that concentrate on areas of shared interest.
These shared concerns include the employment of young people, the value chains of agriculture, the development of renewable energy sources, and improvements in energy efficiency, particularly in Africa.
This year, Eni is offering two fully funded scholarships to two exceptional graduates who are interested in pursuing their MBA at Oxford.
They have a very long history of aiding students by providing scholarships, and they get their funding from the international integrated energy firm Eni.
The “Scuola Enrico Mattei” was a forerunner in the field of managerial studies across Europe and was instrumental in establishing the postgraduate education system in Italy.
Since 1957, the “Scuola” has awarded scholarships to about 2,600 young graduates from 111 different countries so that they may participate in a “Master MEDEA” programme for the oil and energy industry.
The Eni Corporate University is responsible for the promotion and execution of Eni’s training and knowledge management initiatives.
Eni takes advantage of a relational network that has been in place for a long time and is well established with the most prestigious national and international universities.
This is in order to bolster the company’s knowledge in its various business areas.
Eni is able to count on the participation of such prestigious universities as Oxford University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, in addition to the most prestigious Italian universities.
Details Regarding Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship 2023
- Level of Study: MBA.
- Institution(s): University of Oxford.
- Study In: United Kingdom (UK).
- Courses Offered: MBA.
- Program Period: 1 Year.
Financial Support for Students
The Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship will provide financial support for the following:
- Full MBA course fees.
- Allowance intended to cover living costs.
- One return air fare.
Criteria for Eligibility
Candidates must demonstrate that they meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered for the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship:
Required Language: English.
- Ivory Coast.
- Rep. of Congo.
- South Africa.
1. You should have a minimum of two years of experience working full-time, which should be stated in a one-page resume.
In addition to being able to demonstrate potential for leadership, they look for proof that the candidate has advanced in their profession and gained international experience.
2. Your results on the GMAT or the GRE demonstrate that you have a high degree of mathematical and analytical ability.
Instructions on How to Apply
In order to apply for the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship, please follow the application instructions that are listed below:
1. You will be expected to describe in full your plans for a career after you have completed your MBA and to explain how the programme will provide you with the skills necessary to achieve these objectives.
You can demonstrate that you appreciate the benefits of your previous work experience and have done research on your future career aspirations.
You can also demonstrate that you are aware of how an MBA can help bridge the gap between the two by indicating that you have a clear picture of your professional development.
2. Once you have completed step 1, you will need to upload all of your academic transcripts and mark sheets to the online application form.
3. You are required to include a supporting statement as part of the application process.
4. Provide the Admissions Committee with information about yourself that is not included elsewhere in your application but that you think they should be aware of.
5. If you are applying for the Oxford 1+1 MBA scheme, in addition to submitting the following essay, you are required to do so as well:
Give your reasons for believing that this would be especially useful to you.
Explain how it aligns with your goals for both your professional and personal development.
6. The admissions committee’s primary focus during the evaluation of your essays will be searching for evidence of the following:
- Competence in the art of communication.
- Possibility of taking the lead.
- Competence in analysis.
- Compatible with the community of Oxford MBA students.
7. You will be required to submit your answers to 5 questions through their online assessment platform.
This is to gain a sense of your personality and observe how well you can think on your feet, as well as virtually meet you.
8. As part of the application process, you will be required to participate in an online evaluation.
- Two motivation-based questions – all candidates will answer the same questions.
- Two competency-based questions – these will be randomized.
- Written response – this will be randomized and light-hearted to show them how you can think on your feet.
9. You will be required to submit two references via the online application form. The references should preferably come from professional referees.
Your referee will automatically receive an email from the school with instructions on how to complete the online reference form.
This is after your referee’s contact information has been input into the form and after you have input your referee’s contact information.
NOTE: They are unable to accept references from Gmail or Hotmail accounts and can only accept recommendations from authentic work, professional, or institutional email addresses.
10. Make sure you meet all of the qualifications listed above before submitting your application form, and then apply for the position via the online application.
11. Before submitting your application, double check that all of the required information has been provided and that the application fee of $150 has been paid.
12. When you have finished submitting your application for the MBA, they will use the information you have supplied to decide whether or not you are qualified for this scholarship.