Host School: University of Oxford
Target Audience: International Applicants
Program Overview: There are two scholarships available for exceptional female candidates within each Diploma cohort.
The goal of these scholarships are to encourage an increase in the number of women who are considering senior leadership roles.
These scholarships come with a monetary contribution that covers 50% of the total cost of the Diploma programme.
Information Regarding the Scholarships
Value: 50% of Programme Fees.
Number Available: Two Per Cohort.
Eligibility Criteria: Open to Female Applicants.
Criteria for Selection
- Academic achievement (to be determined via CV, transcripts, and the statement requested for the scholarship).
- Evidence that you are a leader or have the potential to be a leader (this will be assessed through your CV and the scholarship statement).
- The ambition to motivate others and serve as a good example (this will be assessed through the scholarship statement).
- Positive attitude towards taking on the role of a committed school ambassador.
- Represent the values of the school while participating in the programme and beyond (this will be evaluated through your scholarship statement).
Instructions on How to Apply
You are required to submit an application for the Diploma in its entirety and upload a supporting statement addressing how you meet the scholarship selection criteria.
The statement should not be longer than 500 words and should be included in the “Funding” section of the programme application form.
Deadline: 25th of September, 2023.
Assessing Candidate Suitability
Both the scholarship statement and the Diploma application form will be used to make an evaluation of the applicant’s suitability.
When determining scholarship eligibility, the curriculum vitae and transcripts that are included with the application for the programme may be considered.
Having said that, it is strongly suggested that any information that you believe should be considered essential for scholarship evaluation be highlighted within the scholarship statement.
It is also encouraged to provide context if it is necessary to do so, such as in the case where success has been achieved by the individual’s determination, ambition, or motivation.
NOTE: The scholarship supporting statement will not be utilized in any way during the admissions process.