Applications are presently being accepted for the Denys Holland Scholarship 2023, and in this article, we will explain in depth about this scholarship programme.
This includes the benefits it offers and the application process that must be followed step by step.
The Denys Holland Scholarship 2023-2024 is a scholarship that is offered to overseas students who wish to pursue Undergraduate courses at University College London.
The scholarship, which is given out in honour of Professor Denys Holland and is provided to recipients on the basis of financial need, is contingent upon applicants.
It is contingent upon those individuals demonstrating their intention to fully participate in extracurricular activities offered by UCL and the Students Union.
This scholarship can be held in addition to any other grants, bursaries, awards, or scholarships, provided that the annual total support does not exceed the cost of fees plus a suitable sum for maintenance in any one year.
The goal of the Denys Holland Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to first-year Undergraduate students from any country in the world.
This for those who, without the assistance of the scholarship, would be unable to obtain the funds necessary to study at University College London.
Also, those who are able to show that they want to make the most of the opportunities presented by UCL and the Student Union will also benefit from this opportunity.
Details Regarding Denys Holland Scholarship 2023
- Level of Study: Undergraduate.
- Institution(s): University College London.
- Study In: United Kingdom (UK).
- Program Period: 3 Years.
- Architecture, Construction and Planning.
- Arts and Sciences.
- Biological and Life Sciences.
- Business and Management Studies.
- Computer Sciences.
- Economics, Politics and Social Sciences.
- English and Comparative Literature.
- Historical and Philosophical Studies.
- Languages and Cultural Studies.
- Mathematics and Statistics.
- Medicine and Allied Subjects.
- Physical Sciences.
- Psychology and Language Sciences.
Financial Support for Students
The recipient of the Denys Holland Scholarship will get a benefit to the tune of £9,000 per year for a total of 3 years, provided that they maintain excellent academic progress.
ALSO READ: Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarship 2023
Criteria for Eligibility
Candidates must demonstrate that they meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered for the Denys Holland Scholarship:
- English is the only language that can be used.
- Every country in the world are eligible for this offer.
- You should have a UCAS application number that is still active.
- You should have been extended an offer of admission to study full-time as an Undergraduate at UCL.
- You should be struggling financially.
Instructions on How to Apply
To take advantage of this scholarship, please be sure to follow these instructions:
1. First, obtain either a UCL Student Number or a UCAS Application Number, and then download the Application Form.
2. After that, you need to compose a motivation letter in which you describe your current extracurricular interests and indicate the areas of non-academic activity that you plan to pursue while you are a student.
3. Give details about your current financial situation and the alternative sources of income you’re looking into.
4. Applications in their entirety, along with any further paperwork that may be required, should be emailed to [email protected].