Since applications for the B.A. Krukoff Fellowship 2023 are currently being accepted, the purpose of this article is to provide a comprehensive overview of the fellowship, including its many advantages and the application procedure.
The B.A. Krukoff Fellowship 2023-2024 in Systematics is a fully funded Master’s fellowship for International Students to study at Queen Mary University.
This scholarship covers the whole cost of tuition as well as up to £21,000 worth of maintenance and travel costs.
The Bentham-Moxon Trust B.A. Krukoff Fund has established the bursary to provide financial assistance to students who are interested in concentrating their MSc research thesis on the botany of tropical Africa.
Details Regarding B.A. Krukoff Fellowship 2023
- Level of Study: Masters.
- Institution(s): Queen Mary University.
- Study In: London, United Kingdom (UK).
- Plant and Fungal Taxonomy.
- Plant and Fungal Diversity.
- Plant and Fungal Conservation.
Financial Assistance for Students
The beneficiaries of the B.A. Krukoff Fellowship 2023 will get the following perks as a result of their selection:
1. The student bursary has a maximum value of £21,000, of which $18,000 is designated for a monthly stipend that helps pay expenses.
These expenses include: lodging allowance, sustenance allowance, daily travel allowance, and other charges related to a trip to Madagascar.
2. A sum of up to £3,000 has been set aside for students who are based outside of London to cover the expenses associated with their visa application and the UK healthcare surcharge fee.
Criteria for Eligibility
In order to be considered for the B.A. Krukoff Fellowship, applicants must demonstrate that they satisfy the following criteria:
- English is the only language that can be used.
- All countries across the world will be considered for eligibility.
- You have received an offer of a place on the Kew/QMUL Plant and Fungal Taxonomy Diversity.
Applicants who have already been extended a conditional offer may also submit an application for the bursary; if they are successful, they will be required to complete all of the requirements prior to the deadline.
NOTE: We consider tropical Africa to comprise those countries that are members of the African Union, as per the following list of qualifying countries.
Because all applicants are encouraged to check the UK visa requirements and application processes as early as possible.
This is to ensure that they meet any prerequisites, the winner of the bursary must be qualified to pursue academic pursuits in the United Kingdom (UK).
Instructions on How to Apply
In order to be considered for the B.A. Krukoff Fellowship, please take the following application instructions into consideration:
- You will be required to enter all of the information that you discover when using the application.
- You are going to be required to supply some of the supporting material, such as a degree transcript, data about your previous work experience, a statement of
- purpose, your curriculum vitae, and an English language certificate.
- Please follow this link for further information regarding the documentation.
The admissions tutors will review every application that has been submitted in its entirety.
You will be notified of the decision on your application within four weeks of its acceptance, provided that you have included all of the necessary supporting evidence in your submission.