The applications for the Aston University Scholarships 2023 are currently being accepted, and in this article, we will explain in depth about this scholarship programme.
This includes the benefits it offers and the application process that must be followed step by step.
For Undergraduate and Master’s-level courses, Aston University Scholarships 2023–2024 are provided as partial funding scholarships for international students.
Students at Aston University come from over 120 different nations each and every year to study there.
Aston University is a vibrant centre of learning that can be found right in the middle of Birmingham, which is the second-largest city in the United Kingdom and has one of the youngest populations in Europe.
They are dedicated to providing instruction of the highest quality, which is based on the most recent and relevant research.
Their overarching objective is to equip their students with the abilities and information they will need to make a success of their future careers.
They are thrilled to be able to offer the Global Excellence Scholarship in the hope that it will encourage the most talented individuals to enrol at Aston University.
The graduates of Aston University should be able to forge successful careers in a variety of commercial and industrial fields, as this is one of the university’s primary goals.
They are committed to ensuring that their students have access to the most promising possibilities, and this award demonstrates their appreciation for the fact that women in engineering face unique obstacles.
Details Regarding Aston University Scholarships 2023
- Level of Study: Undergraduate/Masters.
- Institution(s): Aston University.
- Study In: United Kingdom (UK).
- Program Period: Depends on the Chosen Program.
Opportunity Focus Areas
Students who are applying to any of the university’s Undergraduate or Postgraduate taught programmes (with the exception of the MBChB in Medicine and the MBA) are eligible for this scholarship.
Financial Support for Students
The Aston University Scholarship Programme will provide you with up to £8,000 to assist with paying for your education there.
Criteria for Eligibility
Candidates must meet all of the conditions outlined in the following list in order to be considered for scholarships at Aston University.
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: International Students from any country outside of the EU can apply.
If a student meets all of the following requirements, they may be eligible for an Aston International Scholarship:
1. For the purposes of determining tuition fees, they are considered an International Student, and their course of study is not considered to be for an equivalent or lower qualification.
2. They are currently considering an offer for a full-time Undergraduate, Postgraduate taught, or Foundation Degree at Aston University, all of which are scheduled to begin in the autumn term.
3. They are in compliance with the extra requirements stipulated for the scholarships that are available through this programme.
If a student meets any of the following criteria, they will not be eligible for an Aston International Scholarship:
1. A sponsor pays all or part of the student’s tuition and fees, unless that sponsor has an official agreement with Aston University verifying the student’s eligibility to attend the university.
2. At the point in time when payment is supposed to be made, the university considers students to be in a state of debt to the institution.
NOTE: In cases where a student is qualified for more than one scholarship, the student will be given the scholarship of the highest value.
Instructions on How to Apply
In order to be considered for this scholarship, please submit your application in accordance with the following instructions:
- Choose a postgraduate course from here and apply to study at Aston University.
- You will be required to fill in contact information, passport copy, 2 references.
- Apply for the Vice-Chancellor Scholarship when you receive a positive offer from the university.
- Fill in the form from here.